Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"Winter Break" 
Some things i did during the winter break was stay home and slept for a bit during the rest of the break i went to different places with friends and family. Some places i went to during the break were to the mall, knotts berry farm, ice skating , Disneyland, friends house, and went to Starbucks. Some people i met were some kids from church. Some movies i watched were the hunger games: mocking jay pt 2, the good dinosaur, the Revenant, hot pursuit, and i am legend. Some sports i played during the break were volleyball, soccer, football,and softball. Some CTR experiences i had were to helping out other people helping my neighbors babysit their kids, cleaning my room, and doing my chores. Some other things i did during the break was watch friends with my sister and cousins, my cousin slept over and we played games, went to Starbucks and watched movies and friends. I also went to go visit my cousin and her baby during the break.I also went to go visit my grandparents during the break. My aunt her husband and my cousin came to my house and slept over. The last thing i did was go out and eat with my family before the break was over. The last week of my break all i did was stay in and sleep and enjoy my last week of break.  
      

Image result for ice skating 

No comments:

Post a Comment