Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Class Evaluation/ Self Evaluation 
What I liked about this class was that we would practice everyday typing on typing tutor. I liked that because it helped me type a better also that it helped me memorize the letters on the key board. What i also liked about this class was how we would do the student success statement because it would help me think about what the statement is trying to say. I would also like that we would need to give a meaning on what the statement is saying and give examples on how the statement will reflect on. The other part i liked about this class was when we would have  random CTR card checks and when we would have free time. Yes, I really did my best in this class by doing all my work and being here everyday. Yes, I am committed in being a CTR person because if your a CTR person you will always do great and never do bad, also you will get great things rewarded to you and you will get comments on what a nice and good person you are. Somethings that can improve in this class are like trying to show and learn how to use every program and how to work with it. Also that when we would search up medical careers we should be able to search a career we look forward doing or learning about, we should be able to search up career that are not medical only because there are many careers out there that are interesting. Also what can improve is posting blogs that aren't just about student success statement we should post about like what is happening in the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment