Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP Showcase  
the IDP went good my project was about mumps my group and I Knew what to say. From the beginning of the project we did our parts did everything we had to do, we all  did our parts in different power points but we put all of our parts in one power point. The day of the showcase we all showed up in proper attire we proceed with the presentation got to know the panel who they were and what they did.   After we got know the people in the panel we then introduced ourselves and went on with our presentation. What i learned form this showcase is how to be able to present in front of professionals, how to be on time for presentations, how to answer questions they would ask. I learned that it isn't that scary when you start presenting. When you start presenting you get a little nervous but other than that your good. I feel like the project benefitted me by doing my best being able to talk in front of professionals and being able to present to them without getting nervous or messing up in the presentation. Although my group and I weren't able to answer one question we were asked we still gave a response by saying " i'm sorry we can't answer that question" we still gave a response but not what they were looking for. Even thought we had one group member to come late to our presentation we reacted in a proper way. My part for this project was body effects, I had to explain and define what kind of body effects would a person develop throughout the disease. After the showcase my group and i were relived that we got it over with and did our best.   

No comments:

Post a Comment