Monday, November 30, 2015

" Thanksgiving Week" 
What i did during my thanksgiving break was help around the house, hung out with friends, watched t.v, watched movies, and did my homework. I didn't really go out that much during the break because i would do my homework. I went to my friends house, went out and eat with my family, went to the mall and go outside with my friends. I didn't meet new people during the vacation. Some movies i watched were pixels, insurgent, the maze runner: the scorch trials, and paper towns. Some sports that i watched during the vacation was the FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid game. I watched the game with my dad i enjoyed watching the game because it was a good game. I guess some CTR experiences i did was doing my homework during the vacation. I didn't read any books during the break. Some homework i did was physiology homework and geometry homework. Other things i did during the break was watch friends and be with my cousin and her boyfriend and their baby which i had a really great and fun time being with them. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment