Thursday, November 19, 2015

" Thanksgiving" 
Thanksgiving is an american holiday, it is celebrated the fourth Thursday of November. The first thanksgiving was in 1621. Thanksgiving is where friends and family gather around to feast and give thanks. Most people gather with friends and family and they eat turkey, mashed potatoes, bread, pies etc. Before having the feast or after having the feast everyone gathers around the table hold hands and say why they are thankful and what they are thankful of this year. Some people gather around and just watch football on thanksgiving. Some families after the feast they play games watch movies or just start having a conversation.  


Things i am thankful for.......
  1. I am thankful for my family
  2. I am thankful for my friends
  3. I am thankful for having a good education
  4. I am thankful for having my loved ones with me
  5. I am thankful for the feast 
  6. I am thankful for having a home 
  7. I am thankful for celebrating this feast with my family and friends
  8. I am thankful for my parents having a job 
  9. I am thankful for having my sister with me
  10. I am thankful for the people that care about me
  11. I am thankful for my friends and family always being there for me
  12. I am thankful for everything that i have in my life   



No comments:

Post a Comment