Monday, November 2, 2015

Health Educator

Duties and responsibilities:

 Health Educators help to improve individual and community health. They do events and programs to teach people about health.  They also help people find health information/service. 

Salary: $41,830

Education:


They require a bachelor’s degree in health education. Some positions require a master’s or doctoral degree. A community health work requires a high school diploma or a postsecondary degree. Health Educator 
 

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?  Why? Why not?

Yes, I think I would like to be one because it sounds like I job I would like to do. It sounds interesting because you can help many different people in many different ways. I like helping people so I think I would enjoy doing this job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment