Tuesday, May 3, 2016

“I have been asked, what i mean by ‘ word of honor’. I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand by me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No, never! I’d die first.” - Karl G Maesar  
What this quote is saying is that when you give your word of honor it’s like you making a promise to someone. If you say you’re going to come on time to school everyday and you mess up one time then you didn’t mean your word of honor because you came to school late when you said you were going to come early. When you do something against your word of honor then you are not doing a good a job you making people see that you are not a responsible person and can not keep their word of honor because you are doing something against it. When you do something to make your word of honor look bad people will think you are a liar and not responsible and they won’t be able to trust you. When you give your word of honor remember that you made a promise because it is your word of honor and you can’t break that promise because it is a promise that you have to keep and something you own up to now.
 

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment