Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

1.Some things i liked about this class was that we learned how to work with softwares. I learned how to type with out looking. Also how we would do our life planning journal every other day in class and i would write down my goals and a reflection if i accomplished them or not and how will i accomplish them further on in life.I liked everything about this class it was really fun.
2. I guess one thing i didn't like about this class would be the CTR card check because sometimes i would think i would't have it with me or my life planning book. A second thing would be when we had to read our reflections about our success statements out loud.
3.Some recommendations for this class would be to like play games every other day and do fun activities.
4.A highlight for me in this class would be when we would go over the student success statements. This was a highlight because some statements were true and they were interesting.
5.Yes i think i did my best in this class because i would do all my statements i would come to class everyday and i would update my life planning book when we were suppose too.
6.Sometimes i read my life goals. I read them sometimes i don't have time or o forget to read them.
7.Yes, i am committed into being a CTR person because if your a CTR person then you don't have to worry about many things also you will get appreciated when you do the right thing.
8.What i learned from this class was how to you word and excel better. I also learned how to use the blogger and google drive.
9.I will always remember when we would update our life planning book because at first i didn't know i would be able to come up with more than 100 goals. Now that we have been updating it i almost have 200 hundred goals that i never thought i would have or be able to come up with.

2 comments: