Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"Success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice. Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have of tomorrow."
--- Alan Stein--
This quote is saying that success isn't an accident and its a choice because you chose to be successful. If you chose success by an accident then it isn't successful because it was on an accident. What this is also saying is that the habits i have today or the habits i have from the day before are par with my dreams i have tomorrow. If these habits that i have are par with my dreams i have of tomorrow then it will get in my way and i won't be successful tomorrow. If success is a choice then it will be one of my habits that will par with the dreams i have of tomorrow because i'm choosing to be successful. When success becomes one of my choices then it will become a habit and it will be a good habit and it will par with my dreams i have of tomorrow or the next day or the day after that but it will be a good choice and a good habit. This will be a good habit because i'm choosing to be successful in life. It is also my choice on choosing to be successful and it is not an accident.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment